TapTap Presents took place over the weekend, and suffice to say it was a doozy. The showcase contained 24 highlights which included new upcoming app games, new ports, and incoming updates to some of the biggest titles on the platform.
There is a lot to cover – so here’s a short summary of everything that was revealed…
- Torchlight Infinite unveiled a new trailer for the anticipated mobile ARPG, which is due to release this October.
- Story-rich, beautiful, anime-style, open-world RPG Wuthering Waves showcased a new gameplay trailer that looks like it will give Genshin Impact a run for its money.
- Hero shooter T3 Arena announced its upcoming season, “Lights On”, alongside its new hero, YAA.
- 60-player battle royale NARAKA: BLADEPOINT is releasing a mobile port.
- Anime Captain Tsubasa: Ace is coming to mobile in the form of a competitive soccer game.
- Animal Crossing-like casual sim Heartopia is coming soon, with pre-registration only available on TapTap.
- A retro turn-based tactical RPG Sword of Convallaria: For This World of Peace is yet another anime-style upcoming app game.
- Smash Bros-like brawler Flash Party announced a collaboration with Tarara.
- Indrasoft revealed the turn-based strategy game ANNULUS which combines medieval warfare with Lovecraftian lore.
- Yet another turn-based RPG in yet another anime-style world was unveiled with Etheria: Restart.
- Ambitious spacefaring sandbox Project Stars was revealed, looking like a mobile No Man’s Sky.
- Koi Remake lets players unwind as a curious koi fish exploring a vast lake and solving puzzles, available now.
- Action/adventure RPG ANNO: Mutationem combines 2D and 3D graphics in a mesmerizing cyberpunk setting with a beta due this winter.
- BarbaQ 2 was announced with a beta due to arrive in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Philippines this August.
- What’s that? You want more anime? Well, the upcoming action ‘aetherpunk’ title, Crystal of Atlan might scratch that itch.
- Neon Abyss: Infinite brings the roguelike 2D platformer to mobile devices, coming soon.
- Strategy mobile idle game, Eternal Evolution, is set to launch in November.
- Unhappy Raccoon is an action roguelike replete with anthropomorphic heroes that will bring oodles of appeal to a certain subculture.
- Go!Go!Muffin is a cutesy idle fantasy RPG rendered in, you guessed it, an anime artstyle.
- For something a little different, Spark Creative Editor is a toolkit for game developers to create their own app games.
- Yaeger: Hunter is a monster-hunting RPG similar to, well, Monster Hunter. An open beta is set for Q4.
- Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is set to receive some big updates including a new hero class.
- Steam’s most popular battle sim, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator (TABS) is soon to receive a mobile port.
- Finally, the OG Genshin Impact revealed a preview of its newest area, Sumeru.
To check out the cavalcade of trailers and reveals of upcoming app games, check out the official TapTap recap.
Mobile One Punch Man RPG – what you need to know ! One of the most popular and recognizable
Here is the Latest Koko Digital game: The question of whether ninjas or pirates would win in a