If you’ve never heard of either of these categories of games, they are apps that pay legit cash to gamers. Despite the premise of these styles of apps being similar, there are a few key differences that make them different.
This Rewarded Play vs. Real Money Games will look at these differences while shedding light on the benefits and risks of each app.
What are Rewarded Play Games?
Rewarded play games are free apps that reward you by simply playing games from your mobile device. The more you interact with these apps and the more time you spend playing games, the more cash you earn. These apps are 100% free and never require you to deposit money into these apps. Rewarded play games are able to pay you by highlighting sponsored games that hire these apps to increase traffic to their games through paid testing opportunities.
Here’s a look at some of the unique differences that rewarded play games feature:
- No deposits are required. One of the best features of rewarded play apps is the fact that players are never required to deposit money into the app to earn. Instead, players must test games and complete missions to earn rewards. The more you stay committed to these apps, the more opportunities you have to make money!
- Lots of gaming opportunities. Unlike real money games, rewarded play games often boast a large variety of gaming genres. Since there is a broad range of games to choose from, there are money-earning opportunities that everyone can enjoy. This is helpful, especially if you don’t have the time to master a single-game strategy and instead like keeping your gaming rotation fresh and exciting.
- More accessible. Rewarded play apps are more widely accessible. Since these games have no gambling elements, there are fewer restrictions based on location and age. However, some of the apps still require players to be 18 years old to play.
- Lower hourly wage. You get paid for your time spent on these apps, and oftentimes, rewarded play apps require a longer time commitment to receive your money. This means you may have to play a game for a few hours or even days before receiving your reward, which sometimes might be only a few bucks.
What are Real Money Games?
On the contrary, real money games allow gamers to win real money prizes by participating in competitions. To compete, players are required to deposit cash into the app and pay entry fees, which in turn make up the prize pools. Since you must spend money to make money in these apps, you risk losing your money if you do not rank among the top three scorers.
Here are some of the key features of real money games:
- Entry fees are required. In order to make money on real-money gaming apps, you are required to deposit cash entry fees to participate in tournaments. If you enjoy the risk of some light-hearted competition or are confident in your gaming strategy, this style of game might be best for you.
- Big cash prizes are highlighted. Since these games have a prize pool design, there is no limit to how big prize pools can get, especially if there is no cap on the number of people participating. However, it should be noted that although these large prize pools sound appealing, they come at a higher risk and often higher price tag. You will likely have to deposit more money in entry fees and have a larger chance of losing that money. It’s super important to practice and perfect a winning strategy before entering these tournaments for an increased chance to beat your competition.
- Restrictions on who can play these games. Since there’s a gambling element to games that pay real cash prizes, there are more restrictions on who can play these games. Residents of the following states often cannot participate in cash tournaments: AR, CT, DE, LA, and SD. Additionally, players must be 18 years or older to play these games for money.
- Higher hourly wage. You have the potential to make more money in a shorter period of time on real-money gaming apps. For example, if you beat your competition, you have the opportunity of winning anywhere from $1 to $25 in less than 2 minutes of gameplay. However, it should be noted that you will still need to stay committed to the game and practice your strategy to increase your chances of winning.
Rewarded Play Games vs. Real Money Games: Final Thoughts
At the end of the day, both rewarded play and real money games are great options to increase your bank account balance. Ultimately, the determining factor of which opportunity is better depends on your gaming preference and your eligibility.
Blizzard Entertainment is probably best known for its well-acclaimed Warcraft franchise which became one of the most successful video
It is undeniable that Mortal Kombat left a huge mark on the history of fighting video games. While Street